Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another DIY!

Hey pretty ladies! I have been such a slacker when it comes to blogging. Most of my interaction with readers has been through FB and instagram. It has been much easier to post and converse with ladies that are interested in plus size fashion, so if your on Follow me at Fat Girl fresh and same for fb. Now enough with that.. on to my ootn/diy project. This skirt I thrifted a while back and was actually one of my first thrifted items since I started. I really like it  before I cut it but it was a weird length for me. Not all the way to the floor but not quite mid length, but I held on to it, I mean it was $2.50 for Pete's sake. And I'm glad I did. My cousins and I went to a reggae club last night and I felt like this was  a perfect outfit, really comfy and simple... and easy to make!

Before and After

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog and I'm following.I hope you do the same :)

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great diy I liked it before the cut too


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete