Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Last Night out!

That was fast right? Another post? lol.. Well I figured it would be too much to put in one post so I broke it up. My girlfriend from New Jersey was here for the weekend, so when we got back from Myrtle beach she wanted to go out one last time! Now last night was a struggle for me. I could not get right! I was tired, exhausted, drained, all of that and had to figure out what to wear. I don't know if its just me but when that happens I get anxiety lol, yes it's that serious. I hate when everybody knows what they are wearing and I'm still sitting there looking around like wth? But I got it together and this is what I came up with. The pics are kind of dark so you can't see the detail in the shoe too good so I uploaded a previously taken pic of the shoe. Enjoy


Top- Dress from Fashion to Figure
Skirt- Burlington Coat factory
Cheetah Belt- Dots
Shoes- Rainbow




5 comments:

  1. these shoes are baaaddd lol

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanx! I had a good 2hr standing time in them before my feet started to hurt baaaadd lol

      Delete
  2. now following and your outfit are very nice and if you have time plz come and take a look at my blog thanks and have great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete