Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fashion Inspiration.... Rihanna!

How can you not love her?!?! In my opinion, everything about her is the sh*t! From her style, beauty, and attitude, she gives me life. When she first came out she was this cute little Caribbean chick everybody loved, then she went to this dark place and kind of freaked me out a bit lol, but now... now she's back and slaying it with her style! I've always wanted to try and re-create a few of her looks and I have a very strong feeling this summer you guys will see alot of that from me!

Love these shades!!




DIY studded shorts, funky tank

RiRi and another one of my fav chicks M.I.A.


1. DIY Flag shorts 2. Denim rugged vest 3. Camo Cap


















Miss these two together




















“Who wants to be bashed every day of their f**king lives?  That’s not fun. “Today I could eat an apple, and ten people like it and one will not. The next day I could do shots and five people will like it and five won’t. What’s important is, you never know. You can’t do it for the reaction because it’s never going to be the same. I learned to live my life with the blinders on." -Rihanna


2 comments: