Sunday, July 29, 2012

Apples and Pears..

Good afternoon loves! If you follow me on facebook you would remember one of my readers that I met up with on 4th of July Ms. Alexa! She is actually becoming a good friend. But any who, she invited me out to a charity dinner, then to a nice Lounge for live music. It was an interesting night to say the least lol. Alexa recently lost 85lbs and is getting her swirl back, she looked amazing in her dress! I decided to go all black, I've been wanting to try all black for sometime and just never got to it. I had to of course match my earrings with my toesies lol. I was playing around with lip liners and lipsticks and came up with this "Plum Purple" color by using my NYX Electric Blue lip liner, and my Black Radiance #5003 lip stick. Its sorta like a magenta pink. Oh and my photographer has been fired! He's always MIA when I need him lol, so sorry for only one outfit pic, in the dark.

Faux reptile print Tube top- Dots (super old)
Leggings- Rainbow
Black Platform Sandal- Rainbow
Earrings- Charlotte Russe


Can ya guess who is the pear and who is the apple?? lol

Confession* When Im bored I play dress up!

4 comments: