Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fall 2012 Fashion Trends...

As I swiftly move through this fashion journey of mine, I'm realizing I don't really like trends or care to follow them. But it is nice to know whats considered "in" during any given season. Summer is going by so fast and this is a good time to start building your fall wardrobe or start deciding what you want to start bringing to the front of your closet. According to Marie Claire these are the trends for Fall 2012:

Black & Blue
Burgundy
Reptile Print
Leather
Winter White (yes even after Labor Day)
Military
Jumpsuits

So I must say I like them except for the whole burgundy thing.. Not too sure how I feel about that one lol. 


                                                            Stay Confident and Beautiful xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment